Greg Penoyre will discuss ‘What exactly is an affordable house?’ at the next Residential Construction Network breakfast event.
This discussion will cover questions such as:
- How do we define affordability?
- Who is providing what is deemed to be affordable?
- Is the trend towards private rental inevitable?
- Is there enough incentive to provide low cost housing? and
- Is this a London or nationwide problem?
The breakfast event will be held at RICS, 12 Great George Street on 21st January, at 07:45-10:00. Details here.