Mark Rowe will be speaking at the next Healthcare Construction Network event on Thursday 14th February 2019.
Design for Manufacture and assembly (DfMA) is an approach which focuses on the ease of manufacture and assembly. The expert panel will discuss the benefits of applying pre-designed and manufacturing approaches to healthcare design through repeatable health hubs.
- What are the principles of DfMA?
- How is this being applied to the Healthcare sector through repeatable health hubs?
- What are the benefits and pitfalls?
- How do we ensure flexibility and creativity in the design?
- Can this be applied to all aspects of healthcare provision?
Venue: RICS, Great George Street, London, SW1P 3AD
Time: 7.45 – 10.15am
Click here to book.