Rafael Marks, Associate Partner at Penoyre & Prasad will be speaking at the next Education Construction Network conference on Thursday 31st January 2019.
At this breakfast event, titled ‘The Advantages & Disadvantages of Modular Education Buildings’, he will explore the potential of how modular classrooms can provide bespoke solutions using his recent work on six primary schools with Ashley House as examples.
The conference will also discuss:
- What are we classing as modular?
- Has modular lost its reputation as being only a temporary solution?
- Is it as flexible and adaptable as we are lead to believe?
- Is there an economy of scale where modular is more appropriate than other forms of construction?
- Why is there a different Output Specification being used for the DfE Modular Framework?
The conference will be held at RICS, Great George Street, London. Further information here.