Our London studio is recruiting. We are looking for a Bid Co-ordinator with 2+ years’ experience, preferably in the Architecture / Interiors / Engineering / Construction industry and a degree in marketing, communications, graphics or related field.
Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) is critical. Candidates must also be competent with Microsoft Office.
The job responsibilities include:
- Preparing proposals, qualifications and presentations for prospective clients.
- Co-ordinating project teams to hit deadlines.
- Drafting, editing, organising and proofing various marketing collateral, including proposal content, project sheets, resumes, brochures and presentations to ensure content is comprehensive, competitive and client-specific as well as in accordance with the Perkins&Will brand standards.
- Keeping boilerplate information including CV’s and case studies up to date.
- Downloading and reviewing public tender documents.
- Assisting in the management of project and client data in firmwide databases and marketing collateral.
- Working within a bid team to create winning bids.
Essential key traits for a Bid Co-ordinator to thrive in the position:
- Excellent communication skills and a strong team ethic.
- Strong organisation, multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with office leadership and clients.
- Ability to direct and motivate work efforts of others and handle stressful situations.
- Technical production skills and ability to effectively use Microsoft Office and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong graphic eye.
The role is ideal for someone who wants to combine their graphics skills with creating bid content, as part of a vibrant marketing team. Candidates would ideally have experience of working on both private and public sector bids.
Please send your CV and covering letter to London.firstname.lastname@example.org