Greg Penoyre will join a panel of experts on Thursday 22nd March 2018 at the joint HCN & RCN Breakfast Event.
The panel will discuss ‘Dementia Care at hospital and in the home’ and discussions will include:
- What impact are institutions like the NHS having on those with dementia? Is there a healthier alternative?
- How can a building help people who feel permanently lost?
- What is the role of architecture in well-being?
- What is the importance of a sensory approach to designing accessible spaces for people with dementia?
- What is the latest thinking in integrated care?
Thursday 22nd March 2018 / 07:45-10:15
RICS – 12 Great George Street, London, SW1P 3AD