Join Mark Rowe at the joint Healthcare & Education Construction Network breakfast – 07:45-10:15 on Thursday 21st March, where he will discuss designing for student mental health & wellbeing.
The expert panel will explore:
- What is it that we are dealing with?
- How can the design of our education spaces impact on our mental health and wellbeing?
- What spaces should we be providing to support our mental health and wellbeing?
- How do we go about designing effective CAMHS environments?
- How can we support the successful reintegration back into a mainstream environment through the design of our spaces?
Mark will be joined by David Beeney of Breaking the Silence, Paul Turpin and Wendy de Silva of IBI Group and Andrew Arnold of Gilling Dod.
Further information and booking here.