Tired of the lack of diversity in the construction industry? Join Co-Founder Neba Sere on 5th December for the third Let’s Build event alongside amazing construction professionals to discuss how the issue can be addressed.
Questions raised and discussed will be how do we raise the demographics of BAME professionals to match our representation in society, and what the sector might look like if and when we achieve this goal?
The panel of esteemed construction professionals for the evening includes:
- Wilfred Achille – Lecturer, University of Westminster
- Fatai Dabiri – Director, TP Bennett
- Neba Sere – Black Females in Architecture
- Prof. Hanif Kara – Co-Founder, AKT II
- Dipa Joshi – Partner, Fletcher Priest Architects and Mayors Design Advocate
- Sonia Watson, OBE – Chief Executive, Stephen Lawrence Charitable Trust
Speakers will share their experiences of working in the construction industry.
Join the debate as we work together to find practical solutions to increase the number of BAME professionals in the industry.
Date: 5th December 2019
Time: 6:00pm – 8pm
Venue: Royal Institute of British Architects, 76 Portland Place, London W1B 1AD