Penoyre & Prasad are currently seeking an experienced assistant accountant with experience in all aspects of accounts payable to join its London studio.
Supporting the Finance Manager in all aspects of purchase, sales ledger, expenses and bank reconciliations, your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- accounts payable – accurate logging of all invoices on to the Deltek accounting software.
- interacting with suppliers, checking Invoices for accuracy and reconciliation of supplier statements
- accounts receivable – raising sales invoices and credit notes as required, updating aged debtors report
- credit control by phone and email
- cash allocation and bank reconciliations
- overseeing and managing expense claims and company credit cards
- management of petty cash process and petty cash reconciliation
- posting and adjusting of timesheets
- assisting the Finance manager with month end / year end reporting, VAT returns and ad hoc tasks as required
Suitable candidates will be proactive, have MS Excel skills, discretion, excellent attention to detail and experience in using Deltek software and have recent industry experience in a similar role.