Penoyre & Prasad are recuiting a Finance Manager who will be responsible for all aspects of finance – in sole charge, reporting to and working with a Senior Partner. This is a flexible role encompassing all aspects of purchase ledger, sales ledger, expenses/credit control management and payroll.
- Purchase ledger, supplier payments preparation.
- Sales ledger, billing and debtor chasing.
- Expenses and Payroll management and payment preparation.
- Ensuring WIP valuations are in line with revenue recognition policy.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts pack.
- Accurate management of project data and fee planning.
- Proactive engagement with fee earners to help improve performance.
- Assisting Partners in interpretation of financial information and assisting with annual budget and forecast setting for the Practice.
- Good computer literacy and intermediate MS Excel (Lookup, Pivot tables, Formulas) skills.
- A good working knowledge of technical accounting issues and understanding of UK GAAP.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate at all levels in a confident and professional manner.
- High level of analytical skills, attention to detail and initiative to resolve queries.
- Self-managed and organised with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Highly numerate.
- Part / Fully Qualified ACCA / CIMA / ACA or Qualified by Experience.
- Previous experience of working within a commercial environment is essential.
- Knowledge of Deltek Vision management information system is preferable but not essential.
- Knowledge of LLP accounts and taxation systems are preferable but not essential.
Penoyre & Prasad create distinctive, sustainable and award-winning buildings for educational, residential, medical and cultural clients. Our London studio works in a friendly, collaborative way with consultants, clients and the industry.
Please submit your CV and covering letter to Emma Seidel, Penoyre & Prasad, 28-42 Banner Street, London, EC1Y 8QE or at email@example.com.
£35,000 – £45,000 per annum depending on qualifications and experience. Deadline for applications – Friday 4 April.
Due to the anticipated level of interest please avoid e-mailing or phoning to establish your application progress. We will contact successful applicants to arrange face-to-face interviews.