Mark Rowe, Partner at Penoyre & Prasad attended this years IHEEM Annual Conference ‘Repositioning estates at the heart of healthcare’.
The conference offers guidance, policy updates, motivation and inspiration to transform the way estates are managed and sustained. Sessions include:
- Key guidance updates looking at the impact of the Health and Social Care Act and the changing NHS landscape on those involved in healthcare estates
- The latest in healthcare design from around the world
- PAM model for reassurance – readjusting the existing model to reflect the changing needs of the estates community
- Private sector collaboration – make the most of working with the private sector and their expertise and hear reflections from clients, as well as an opportunity to network with this key group
- Crucial guidance updates – how will HTMs be replaced? What is the latest technical guidance for decontamination, waste management and medical gases? And how can we ensure we are compliant?
- Innovative sustainability – turning guidance into innovative design and practice
- ProCure21+ – creating a model for healthcare estates development with the Department of Health.
For further information about the event, please click here.